President & CEO For the last 27 years, Hasson Pereira, the Founder and CEO of Sans Souci Group of Companies, has worked in the Financial Industry at the Corporate level and as one of Canada’s top Financial Advisors. What sets Hasson apart is his passion & unparalleled knowledge of the industry. Hasson has been working with clients/investors for years and possesses an in-depth understanding of the clients needs and is hands-on with them. Hasson currently conducts several public seminars which again focuses on educating the public on various aspects of the financial world.
Mr. Surya Bezawada
Vice President – International Business Development
Mr, Bezawada has over 20 years of Consulting and Marketing expertise in implementation of IT Projects, International Trade on Imports and Exports, Real Estate Project Developments, Investments and Marketing. He has great Liasoning skills between Governments, International Businesses, Non-profit Organisations, On-site and Off-shore Project Team Coordination. Present and Past leadership roles were some of the examples that he delivers results with dedication, commitment and care.
- Introduction Leader – Landmark Worldwide
- Canada Coordinator – Lead India 2020 (www.li2020.org)
- President – Telugu Cultural Association of Greater Toronto (www.telugutoronto.com)
- Former President – Toronto Global Telugu Lions Club
- Former Zone Chair – Lions Clubs International District A711
- Former South India Mission Coordinator – Indo Canadian Chamber of Commerce (ICCC)
- Former Regional Vice President (Canada) – North American Telugu Associations
Charitable Projects undertaken at his village on the name of his father late Bezawada Viswanadham.
- Mega Eye Restoration Camp that helped 2,000 plus people and numerous School Children.
- Multiple Student Scholarships provided that helped students to pursue higher education.|
- Water purification RO plant that has been helping thousands of families my native village and neighboring villages with clean drinking water. It eradicated polluted water related ailments.