Or Vision, Mission and Values
To Lead the Financial Education Revolution.
Our Educational Approach is to change the financial management habits of Canadians.
Sans Souci is committed to educate and create more financially independent families than any other business in Canadian history.
Financial Literacy is a significant issue affecting all Canadians during every stage of life and creating awareness is the first step to addressing this issue, We are dedicated to promoting unbiased, practical financial education from skilled and trusted sources to improve the financial acumen of Canadians. Sans Souci’s goal is to be the trusted source for trusted information for all Canadians enabling them to make better financial decisions.
We value personal integrity and transparency since our experience has proven that a well informed and educated client, armed with the right information is better equipped to make sound financial decisions.
Financial Literacy has been defined as “having the knowledge, skills and experience to make responsible financial decisions”.
Benefits of being more financially literate:
- Control your financial future
- Achieve your life goals
- Be a smarter consumer
- Better provide for yourself and your family
- Reduce a life of stress and sleep better at night.
- Honesty – Merriam-Webster’s defines as “fairness and straightforwardness of conduct; adherence to facts”. By having a core value of honesty it becomes impossible for an individual to do something that would be deemed to be unfair, dishonest or that does not adhere to the facts.
- Integrity – Defined as the adherence to a core set of values, from which all decisions are based. If one has integrity he or she adheres to their core values. It is therefore necessary to have integrity to be considered ethical, since ethics, at its base, a core set of beliefs.
- Acting in the best interests of our clients – With all services to our clients, we do that which is in their best interests since they are the ones putting their trust and faith in us as long as doing so does not contravene the values of honesty and integrity.
- Acting in the bests interests of the industry – This core value speaks to the fact that we are members of a community and as such, our obligation is to act in the best interests of the community.
- Complying with law and codes of conduct. – The core value of every industry is that the law of the land be adhered to regardless of personal core beliefs and ethics. Acting in the best interests of the industry requires each individual to act lawfully and to comply with his or her firm’s or association’s codes of conduct.